Do you have Bi-itis? What is Bi-itis?
Bi-itis (aka Rain-itis, Jung Jihoon fever): a disease primarily of the heart, in which all reason and logic are absent, and only obsessive and unconditional love of Bi exists. Symptoms include: Heart palpitations, sour stomach, fever, chills, nonstop daydreaming, and dizziness.
I think its safe to say that any person who comes to this site repeatedly in search of information and photos of Bi has fallen in love with him to some degree. I mean, isn’t that what being a fan is all about? It’s about having developed an admiration, and an adoration for a person that you don’t personally know. We don’t know Bi personally, but what we’ve seen and heard of him does things to us that no other entertainer or celebrity has been able to do. So, if this is the way you feel about him through music and video clips, how do you think you’d feel about him if you knew him personally? I believe most straight, single women would fall in love with him. Bi is an amazing man. There seems to be nothing that he can’t do. And if he can’t do it, it probably doesn’t matter.
Mind you, this is coming from a fan of Bi, so personally, I think he’s as good as it gets, but there are women out there that don’t know him, are not his fan, are already in love with some other man/woman or celebrity, or have their own pick of select men. But as “I’m a Cyborg But That’s Ok” director Park Chan Wook has said, he had chosen Bi as the lead character because he was impressed at the effect that Bi had on women–among them Korea’s top female entertainers. These are the country’s most poised, professional and sought after women. And still their hearts can’t help but melt when Bi comes around. That tells me that Bi has a tendency to leave a lasting impression on women period, and it also tells me that if I intend to survive a personal interaction with him, I would need to wear a haz-mat suit for my own protection. This man is dangerous, and this post will examine why I feel falling in love with him could be hazardous to your health.
- 1) If you are among one of the fortunate ones aka unicorn of the world’s womankind, that would actually meet and get to know Bi on a personal level, you are still one woman among many. Bi has tons of choices in women. If you were to try to hook him with an ultimatum or play games with him, he may likely get bored and move on to the next woman.
- 2) Bi has been gifted (among other things) with charm and charisma. Not many women can resist him and he no doubt uses it to his advantage. He even said once that his girlfriend at one time was not comfortable with his interactions with other females. So at any point in time when you may be involved with him, you will always have to contend with other beautiful women fighting for his attention, whether they be actresses, models, staff members, groupies, etc. Good on ya.
- 3) This guy’s schedule is killer. Basically, you will always come close to last on his list. It would not be mean-spirited or on purpose, I’m sure. But it’s just that his career comes first and his day-to-day life schedule is jam-packed with activities and work that help him maintain his place as #1 entertainer in Asia. If he ever does have time for you as his girlfriend, it will be at the oddest and possibly most inconvenient times, especially if you work and have a life of your own.
- 4) He couldn’t make public that he’s involved with a woman (perhaps he will after he completes his 2 year service in the army)–but now is not the time for it. Not to mention, I am sure he is probably under contract to maintain the illusion that he really is single (to maintain his appeal). That said, I really do believe that Bi has been mostly, truly single. He dates, I’m sure. But as far as him having a long-term steady girlfriend, its doubtful. So, anyway, every woman that he comes across will believe he is single and treat him as such. *sigh* I get nauseous just thinking about it, lol.
- 5) You will have to be an exceptional woman to win his heart. I also believe you would have to be exceptional for him to even want to touch you in a sexual way (we have all agreed that he’s very selective), but when it comes to trusting a woman with his heart, its safe to say that this will likely be someone who he’s known for A LONG time and has a track-record of holding him down or keeping his back, if you will. Someone like him probably has a lot of trust issues, and who can blame him? He’s rich, talented, good-looking and successful. Just imagine all of the fake people who must try to squirm their way into his life. I’m sure he’s been burned before, and I’m sure he does all he can to never get burned again.
So what if you do contract Bi-itis? You could totally succumb to it, but be prepared to go through a long rehabilitation and recovery period. This guy’s appeal is not to be trifled with. But if you are of the mind to fight it, below are some remedies to counteract the symptoms (these remedies do not guarantee a cure):
1) Avoid any and all things Bi completely
2) Surround yourself with tons of other hot, talented guys (they’re no substitute, but remember: easy does it. It’s a process)
3) Become a nun
4) Become a lesbian
That said, would dating/falling in love with the real-life Bi be totally worth it? For the happiness of just one moment: Absolutely 🙂